We are witnessing huge call volumes and requests for Covid services. Our Operations are also impacted as many of our associates are impacted by Covid. Hence All timelines and responses might get delayed. Requesting cooperation from our esteemed customers
The coronavirus pandemic has hit us hard and India has been under constant lockdown in the entirety of 2020 since its advent. Due to the high community transmission rate of this virus, major Indian cities like Hyderabad have been hit particularly hard. The high positivity rate of COVID 19 in Hyderabad of above 40% as of August 2020 is a signaling factor that the pandemic is here to stay until there is a decisive deterrent to stop it. This has made it even more essential for citizens to look for a covid test near me to get the necessary medical supervision and ensuring safety.
There are a variety of different testing methods that have been initiated by the government to ensure that the covid tests are consistent and easily accessible by the masses in the city of Hyderabad. In this article, we will be guiding you, the citizens of Hyderabad, to find the proper covid test in Hyderabad so that you can get yourself and your family checked up for COVID-19.
There are some important developments that you should keep in mind before going for the test. The government has approved private testing labs as of now to conduct COVID-19 tests on patients and they have also fixed the rates for the necessary tests and expenditure.
The government has stated that giving vaccines like AstraZeneca and Covishield also remember that as per the COVID guidelines issued by the government, asymptomatic people will not be allowed to get tested for COVID-19. You need to have the following symptoms to be eligible for a coronavirus test
Although the symptoms might seem similar to the common cold and other viral infections, there are certain differences that give a clue that it is a COVID-19 infection. The symptoms include
- Cough, fever, and any difficulty in breathing
- A recent travel history in COVID affected countries
- Patients under medical care due to Severe Acute Respiratory Illness or SARI or Influenza-Like Illness or ILS
- Persons under direct and high-hazard contact with COVID positive patients
- Family members of a COVID positive patient
The 17 ICMR accredited COVID-19 testing labs in Hyderabad are:
- Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills
- Apollo Health, Bowenpally
- Vimta Labs, Cherlapally
- American Institute of Pathology, Serilingampally
- Dr Remedies Labs, Punjagutta
- Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad
- Medcis Pathlabs, New Bowenpally
- Tenet Diagnostics, Banjara Hills
- Biognosys Technologies, Medcha
- Virinchi Hospitals, Banjara Hills
- Mapmygenome, Madhapur
- LEPRA Society, Cherlapally
- Krishna Institute, Secunderabad
- Pathcare Labs, Medchal
- Lucid Medical Diagnostics, Secunderabad
- AIG Hospitals, Gachibowli
With this information, we are hopeful that you and your loved ones will be able to effectively combat coronavirus Hyderabad and avail proper medical care and support to recover.
Call Pluspin and Get Coronavirus Test at Home in Hyderabad.
- Covid-19 Test in Hyderabad at Home
- Corona Test in Hyderabad
- Covid-19 Test Near Me
- rt-pcr test near me
- rt-pcr Test in Hyderabad
- rt pcr Test Home Service in Hyderabad
- Covid-19 Test Cost in hyderabad
- How to get Covid Test Done at Home in Hyderabad
- Covid Test Home Collection Hyderabad